DiproMed is an Austrian manufacturer of medical devices and offers a wide range of in vitro diagnostics for professional use. They possess a management system for production, sales and trade of in vitro diagnostics according to ISO 9001:2008 quality management and ISO 13485:2003 for medical devices.
The drug of abuse analysis system comprises the detection of drugs in the human body, the identification of unknown substances and the detection of traces.
The DIPRO DRUGLAB Screening System is designed to detect drugs of abuse on surfaces, in solid, liquid and dust samples of unknown composition and can detect up to 19 different psychoactive substances.
Rapid, one-step screening tests for simultaneous, qualitative detection of drugs of abuse and metabolites in human urine to indicate up to 24 parameters. Tests are also available for the P.I.A.² reader for qualitative and semiquantitative analysis.
The DIPRO DRUGLAB SALIVA STICK™ Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test is a one-step rapid qualitative immunoassay for screening potential abuse of one or more drugs in human oral fluid. This tests detects up to 9 different psychoactive substances.
Dark Tactical Kft.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone number: +36709405446
- Store address: 1074 Budapest Huszár utca 10.
- Mail address: 1117 Budapest Szerémi sor 6.
- Registry number: 01-09-955896
- Tax number: 23162554-2-43
- Public tax ID number: HU23162554
- Bank account number: 10400872-50526683-56851000
- IBAN account number: HU35 10400872-50526683-56851000
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.dipromed.at
- Phone number: +43 2236 374 019
- Address: Eisgrubengasse 2 – 6 A-2334 Vösendorf Austria · Europe